Clean-running Kubota Engine (Tier IV) - Powerful and dependable, the KX71-3S’s diesel engine delivers superior horsepower and performance. It offers low noise and vibration levels, exceptional fuel efficiency, and complies with Tier IV emissions regulations.
Convenient Two-pattern Selection System (TPSS) - Change between ISO and SAE operating patterns with a quick flip of
theTPSS switch, without tools or leaving your seat.
Spacious Operating Area with Deluxe Suspension Seat More spacious than standard tail-swing excavators, the KX71-3S’s comfortable operating area helps reduce operator fatigue. The highback deluxe suspension seat is equipped with wrist rests. Moreover, the height and spring firmness are adjustable, ensuring optimum comfort for every operator.
Strong Bucket Breakout - Even when heavily loaded, the KX71-3S won’t slow down, thanks to its powerful breakout force. With the pin-on or quick coupler bucket, the bucket breakout force is more than enough for even the toughest excavating jobs.
Wide Working Range - The KX71-3S’s powerful and responsive front working group can handle all your digging, lifting, and loading jobs. Its large bucket capacity, long reach, and formidable digging depth meet or exceed
most all job requirements on the construction site.
1. Simple forefinger operation - Used for some special applications that require continuous oil flow, such as a brush cutter. The on/off button controlled by the forefinger reduces operator fatigue.
2. Short stroke operating levers - The operating levers require less effort and shorter movements, ensuring improved control, responsiveness and comfort, and reduced operator fatigue. Only a flick of the wrist is needed for smooth excavator operation.
3. Proportional flow auxiliary switch - A convenient bi-directional switch enables easy operation of hydraulic thumbs and other hydraulic attachments such as augers and breakers.
4. 2-speed travel switch - The 2-speed travel switch is mounted on the dozer lever for easy operation and control, and advanced, user-friendly travel speed changes.
5. Wrist rests - Adjust the custom wrist rests to your favorite position, or just move them aside. Either way, they help reduce arm movement and operator fatigue for increased job efficiency
Click on image to view full